Meaningful Accents Shopping Policy
It is our priority to ensure you are happy with your Meaningful Accent…however please be aware of our care instructions and policies before you purchase your piece. If you have ANY issues with your piece, please give us the opportunity to restore the issue whether that means replacing a damaged or defective piece or repairing your Meaningful Accent. If you have ANY questions or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Return Policy
– All returns must be made within 30 days of purchase. Returns must be unworn, tags on, and in the original condition they were shipped in.
– All custom made pieces are final sale.
– The customer is responsible for shipping fees on returns, unless your product is/has been damaged upon receipt.
– Please ensure to get tracking on your return as we want to be certain it doesn’t get lost in transit.
– Please notify us via email prior to returning your item. Provide us with a photo and any details regarding why you are returning your product.
– All sale items are non-refundable and FINAL SALE.
– Please be advised sizing of items vary
RETURN ITEMS MAY BE SHIPPED TO:
PO BOX 371485
1611 Spring Gate Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89137
Exchanges / Replacement Policy
– This policy applies to damaged or defective items ONLY.
– All exchanges are subject to availability. We are limited to the accessibility of our gemstones. Many of our beads and stones are unique and one of a kind pieces. We will work with you as best we can to restore your Meaningful Accent to the best of our ability.
Mala Repair / Damaged Items
– Please provide us with ALL pieces included in your original purchase. Due to limited availability…some stones/tassels can NOT be replaced.
– Provide us with your original order number so that we can make sure to repair your Meaningful Accent exactly the way you fell in love with it!
– Be sure to include your return address.
– Repairs with be completed as soon as we can! Please be patient. Most repairs typically take about 14 days, but we’ll be sure to reach out when your piece is on it’s way back.
Meaningful Accent Repair Fees
– Malas strung on wire: $15 +shipping
– Knotted Malas: $25 +shipping
– Premium bracelet (magnet or circle T clasp) $15 + shipping
– Stretchy bracelet: $5 +shipping
How to Care for Your Meaningful Accent
– Do NOT submerge in water
– Malas strung on soft flex wire should be hung when storing to prevent “kinking”.
– Knotted Malas should be laid flat when storing to prevent the silk cord from stretching
– Hematite beads and metal charms/findings can and likely will tarnish over time. To keep them sparkling… store pieces in a covered jewelry box to prevent oxidization (tarnishing). Avoid exposure to chemicals including oils, perfumes and lotions.
– Gently ROLL stretchy bracelets on and off of wrist to prevent stretching/breaking. Stretchy pieces WILL loosen over time.
– Full Moon: cleanse and re-charge your gemstones in the full moonlight, thus replenishing the stones of all of their wonderful natural qualities and characteristics.
Mala & Chain Sizing Information
Please note: Measurements for chokers and chains are full chain length. Malas are measured from neck to tassel.